Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Please Do Get Back To Me

Ali Ibrahim <aliibrahim6732@yahoo.com.hk>

Dear Friend,
With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you.
I am from(will disclose this later), presently working in Iraq with an international organization that I will also disclose later,
I found your contact particulars in an address journal.
I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of(US$18.523 Million Dollars) Eighteen Million, five Hundred And Twenty Three Thousand US Dollars to your country or any other safe country of your choice,
As far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here,
This is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved.
SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in various currencies was discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam,sold palaces during a rescue operation,
And it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us, this was quite an illegal thing to do,
but I tell you what? no compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole .
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me,
so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity,
I was able to get the package out to a safe cation entirely out of trouble spot.
He does not know the real contents of the package,and believes that it belongs to an Asian/American who died in an air raid,
and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his business associate.
I have now found a secured way of getting the package out to a safer country for you to pick up, and! will discuss this with you I do Respectfully,
Your full name:
Your country:
Contact phone number:
Age:
Occupation:
I await your urgent reply
Regards,
Ali Ibrahim

No comments: