Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Dearest friend

davidgreson@cantv.net <davidgreson@cantv.net>

Dear Friend,

I am David Greson a staff of Natwest Bank plc London. I am the head of
the accounts department.I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business  The sum of ( ¢G 18,500,000.00 Million Pounds), has been floating as unclaimed since 2000 in my bank.All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. My position here at my office requires me toinvestigate and  I therefore made further investigations and discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank. Mr. Andreas
schranner, his wife Maria , their daughter Andréa eich, her husband
Christian, and their children katharina and maximilian all died in the air
France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world
cruise. All documents and proof that will have you claim this fund without
stress will be forwarded to you upon your response to this mail, i have
agreed to offer you (¢G4m) of the total sum for the assistance and
(¢G2m)will be given to charity organizations in your country while the
remaining will be for me.

Please send your confidential telephone and fax
number in your reply to this business transaction.

Mr David  Greson

No comments: