Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TNT Assigned Diplomatic



TNT Assigned Diplomatic infoservice@tnt.com

Good Morning
I was accompanied with my diplomatic immunity to deliver to you from TNT Express Courier Company Lagos branch and I was arrived here in United States of America late hour yesterday night around 10:15 pm with your package box. 

My Name is GENERAL RICHARD TNT Assigned Diplomatic Agent Lagos branch, My Tel no# 321 252 5764


I hope You already aware of a package diplomatic Luggage’s with Shipment code 33xzs, package registered code no xgt442, Security Code No: 01721457, Items No: J247, Serial No: 1356, Size of the item: 21m, Weight of the item: 10kg. With COLOUR: BROWN, Respectively contained a Box of a scientific apparatus,


I was accompanied with my diplomatic immunity to deliver to you from TNT Express Courier Company Lagos branch and I was arrived here in United States of America late hour yesterday night around 10:15 pm with your package box.


However, I, am writing this message to inform you that i was stopped at Jacksonville International Airport, Florida by US CUSTOM SERVICE and they has intercepting the package box with regards to the Certified Certificate of Ownership and International Delivery Permit Order from the country of origin before they could allow me to leave the airport with your package today and i had pleaded with them to allow me connect my flight ticket to your local airport but They refused, Persist that i must presenting them the Certificate of Ownership and International Delivery Permit Order before they could allow me to connect my flight ticket to your nearest airport today,


And they also said that the necessary certificate will must provide to them within 48HRS but failure to abide by these rules and regulation that your package will forwarding to the Security department and once the package get there it will accumulate penalty charge,


So after that i have no option rather than to call my Director Dr Ferguson to inform him about my situation and after talking to my Director, He went straight to the Federal High Court of Justice to secure the necessary certificate on your favour,


BUT HE SAID THAT THE ATTORNEY WHO WILL SIGN THOSE DOCUMENTS HAS REQUIRED SUM OF 215.00 USD FOR THE STAMPING AND SIGN FEE,


So please you have to act very fast to contact my Director, Dr Ferguson with the following information ( info.tntservice48@gmail.com ) tel +234-813-622-9521, and also to send him the 215.00 via Western union/Monegram immediately so that he will help you secure those necessary certificate urgently and fax it to me immediately,


Your are to send the fee to the following information;


NAME / KELECHI CHUKWUDI
COUNTRY / NIGERIA
LOCATION / LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION / TO WHOM
ANSWER / KELECHI
AMOUNT TO SEND / 215.00 USD ONLY,


Please get in touch with Richard to help you get those document today possible to enable me connect my flight ticket to your local airport today


Thanks, You may reach me to the following tell no#: 321 252 5764



Regards
GENERAL RICHARD
TNT Assiged Diplomatic Agent
Email: gen.richard78@gmail.com

No comments: