Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

WITH LOVE FROM ME TO YOU




Your Ad Here
Sgt Greg Hicks <infodeskcontact@gmail.com>

Dearest One,
I am directing this to you, and pray you see it in good time as the situation
requires very urgent attention.   I am of one of US Military forces,and one of
the few still stationed in Iraq, I need to discuss some personal matter with you.
I know how difficult it may be to  trust  people you hardly know in matters like
this because of the numerous scams transmitted via the Internet, but I am
willing to send to you adequate proof of my identity as soon as we agree to work
together, and of course if I can be assured that you will not use that and any
other information I would be sharing with you against me in anyway, if my
intentions are genuine, and for our mutual benefit.

I will be in some kind of mess in a couple of days if I cannot find a solution
to take care of some very huge amount of money in US$ bills that I have
concealed here for 9 months. I will require  someone outside Iraq to take care
of the pick up, and that is what I want us to discuss.
I am  offering  you $ 6M ( six million US $ ) as your share  for your
prospective role if we agree to work together. Please get back to  me so we can
discuss the details, and should you have any reasons to reject this offer, just
delete the mail and I will never bother you again. I appreciate your
understanding. please get back to me via this email address only

Respectfully,
Sgt Greg Hicks

No comments: