Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I NEED TRUST AND CONFIDENT.​..





Your Ad Here
Dear Friend,
Compliment of the season
I Mr. Anton W.Raymond, a senior staff in file keeping section of the foreign remittance department of Bank Central Asia Jakarta Indonesia. I got your email id in the net during a desperate search for a reliable partner to champion this transaction. In my department, that I discovered an abandoned sum of $5.5M US dollars (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars only). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Mr.John Shumejda, for more details
Since his death, nobody has operated in this account because the account has no BENEFICIARY NEXT OF KIN attached to it. According to the Indonesian Government New law that all dormant account will be confiscated by law if it remains dormant without any claim. I therefore solicit for your sincere cooperation in receiving this fund in your account as the foreign beneficiary of the fund, to avoid confiscating of the fund by the Indonesia Government.
So my request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and an Indonesian cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I will give you 30% of this money as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be assumed for expenses incurred during the business and 60 % would be for me. There after I and my family will visit your country.
Please if you are interested kindly respond by sending me your address, full names, and telephone numbers including your business/occupation to my private email address; raymondwood@blumail.org to enable me ascertain your capability of handling this business.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Anton W. Raymond.
Reply to: raymondwood@blumail.org

No comments: