Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

US$83.5M PROPOSAL



VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Sir, 
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$83.5M, which I seek your assistants to claim.
INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am a South African and a personal secretary to Late Roger Brett Kebble of South Africa and Chairman CEO of the following companies: Landgold and Exploration: http://www.randgold.co.za/, JCI Limited: http://www.jci.co.za/ and many other interests both in America, Asia and African Continents.
SOURCE OF FUNDS:
The above funds in question was since deposited in the year 2005 on my name with a security company in Europe to be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last deal with my boss Mr. Brett Kebble. The fund was secretly moved to Europe and was deposited in a private Security Company with my name, while the final crediting is expected to be carried out into the oil merchant's bank account by the security company. Unfortunately while on the process, My Boss got assassinated September 27th 2005 in his car while driving on his way to a function in Melrose district of Johannesburg South Africa. You can read more about all this on below website:

No comments: