Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mr. Anthony Brown




Your Ad Here
Mr. Anthony Brown <web-----office3336@att.net>


Am Mr. Anthony Brown the (PA) to late Mr. Harrison Freeman a citizen of New Zealand who died with his family on Auto Crash here London in the year 2004.I am surprise to receive a call from his bank asking for his next of kin to claim his deposited GBP9.2M which has been Dormant for years or the bank will CONFISCATE the fund.
I have tried all I could to locate the relations here, and also through the Embassy to New Zealand no positive respond, I have worked with Mr. Harrison Freeman for years and I will not be happy to see the bank claimed his fund, this is a deal? I want you to stand as the next of kin to late Mr. Harrison Freeman so that I will submit your details to the bank to claim the fund, the bank will contact you as the next of kin and transfer the GBP9.2M to your account which you will provide after then we have to share the fund 50% each I will send you my account details once you receive the GBP9.2M to transfer my share.
If you accept this forward me your Full Name/ Address/ Private Phone Number and your ID card for identification as soon as I receive this information I will meet the AIB FINANCE BANK to submit your information for the transfer, you are feel to call me any time on my cell phone below.
I await your respond.
Mr. Anthony Brown
+447045702544

No comments: