Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION

Mr.Abdulsalam Al-Mashat <mr.abdumashat05@sify.com>

Siège Social
01 BP 1336 Ouagadougou 01- Burkina Faso
January 11 /2011
Tel : +226  750 751 22
Dear Sir[s]:
I am writing to you at this time to advertise the availability of gold in bulkquantities. Actually i have selling my Gold under government , I have decidedto seek for particulary customer i will start dealing with personal, I can bepaying only tax to the government.I need a serious buyer honest and sincerity.
FOR CONFIDENTIALITYON THIS BUSINESS:The part of the land of gold here in my village in Burkina faso , Ouagadougou,belong to my father, Since 1990/ 2009 government has been given my fatherpercentage, My father does not know much about gold and not educated, My fatherhas stop collecting percentage from the government, Since 2010 my father hasstarted collecting the percentage by kilogram of the gold. We have enoughquantities, Due to the conditions my father gave me, we can not do the businessonline, You need to come down in person ok.
DEATILS
Quantity: 550 kilograms is available right now.
Origin: Burkina Faso Ouagadougou, West Africa
Price : Per kilogram is not the problem, It can not be the same price with thegovernment ok. I want you to understand the nature of the business, am very serious,I am still waiting for your respond ok. If you are interested in this proposal,or have any further questions, kindly contact me at the numbers listedabove.Looking forward to doing business with you.
Yours truly,
Mr. Abdulsalam Al-Mashat

No comments: