Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bank of China

Mr Chin Jian - Bank Of China <orakle@4u.com.gh>

I am Mr. Chin Jian, financial director, Bank of China.
Our Client, Gen Zaiki Taha Abdel, a businessman and also who was with the
Iraqi forces, made a fixed deposit, of Forty Seven million Three Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch, a number of notices was
sent to him, before the war which began in 2003 and also after the war
but, no response came from him. We later found out that the General along
with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb
blast that hit their home.
After more inquiry it was also discovered that the late Gen. did not
declare any next  of kin in his official papers including the paper work
of his bank deposit. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my
country at the expiration of 6 years the funds will be revert to the
ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the
funds,Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim
these funds and I want you to act as the beneficiary of the deposit,
there is no risk involved in this matter, as we are going to adopt a
legitimate method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.
All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.
Please provide me with the following information if you are interested in
this project.
Name:
Telephone Number:
Address:
Occupation:
Please click REPLY to this email to provide the information requested if
interested.
I await your prompt reply on this.
Kind Regards
Mr. Chin Jian

No comments: